Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good way to hand wash clothes?

I recently moved into an apartment where I have no washer/dryer, but water is free (how ironic). I want to hand wash my clothes instead of taking them to the onsite laundry every time. Is there any mechanism out there that would help me? Maybe one of those old fashioned things? Anyone have any suggestions?Good way to hand wash clothes?
How about the Wonder Wash, I heard they were popular





http://www.laundry-alternative.com/washi鈥?/a>





Target has some options here:





http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/602鈥?/a>Good way to hand wash clothes?
There used to be these small washer-spin dryers which you could buy. Ask around.
go to a flee market %26amp; buy an old ringer washer %26amp; do them in the tub.
When I was living in an apt. I purchased a second hand apt. sized washer (it hooked up to my kitchen tap) it was cheap %26amp; lasted a couple years. Before I purchased the washer I washed some items in the sink or tub...but it was really hard to wring them out properly...so I ended up taking most items to the laundromat.
wash them normall y in the sink and then use a salad spinner to remove the excess water!

No comments:

Post a Comment