Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm a man and i do the washing up by hand and i use household rubber gloves?

does any women do the washing up by hand and use household rubber gloves?I'm a man and i do the washing up by hand and i use household rubber gloves?
yes!! the gloves help me just cause im very clumsy and when things get all suds-y and stuff, the plates get kind of slippery, making it harder for me to get a good grip on it. and i don't think it's gay at allI'm a man and i do the washing up by hand and i use household rubber gloves?
I only use them for handling raw meat so I don't gag. I used to use them for washing dishes and mopping, but it seemed pointless. They're only good when i have a cut on my hand.
I hate rubber gloves when doing dishes. I cant feel the dishes to make sure I get every single thing off, even the things I cant see.
Yeah, I'm siding with ';sounds gay';.
no that sounds kinda gay

No comments:

Post a Comment