Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there an online instruction manual for the second hand constructa washing machine model CW 1301 I recieved?

please provide a link. 10 points to the best answer


thanks


on behalf me and my big pile of laundryIs there an online instruction manual for the second hand constructa washing machine model CW 1301 I recieved?
Wow, tough one. Unfortunately, most low-tech devices don't have support documents on-line. My search turned up nothing -- your question was consistently the top site in my various queries.





Perhaps instead of following what seems to be a fruitless quest for an instruction manual, you should post a question asking what you had hoped the instruction manual would have answered? After all, many washing machines are basically similar, and a less machine-specific answer might help you with your laundry!





The most specific 1301 website I found dead-ended...

No comments:

Post a Comment