Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hand washing nylon?

I just bought a dress that's made out of nylon, and has sequences on them. (It's just sparkly sequences, nothing too fancy.) I want to wash it, but it says to hand wash it. How do I go about doing that? Do I just use water? Or do I fill my tub with hot/cold water sprinkle some of my detergent in it and wash it that way, then hang dry? Thorough directions would be great! THANK YOU ALL!Hand washing nylon?
If it say hand wash then that is what you should do just put some warm water into a bowl, sprinkle in a little detergent and just gently squeeze it all around give it a good rinse and if you can hang it out to drip dry, or if you can take it to be dry cleaned, you could try putting it on a cold wash low setting and slow spin sped

No comments:

Post a Comment