Sunday, December 20, 2009

Are you a hand washing freak like me?

My hands get so dry from washing them all of the time. I get grossed out if other people have not washed their hands. I love to have clean hands. Am I the only one?Are you a hand washing freak like me?
no. i do too ritualistically. you probably have a bit of ocd.Are you a hand washing freak like me?
I work at a library so I am always washing my hands.


No you are definitely not the only one.


I think it is gross if people don't wash their hands. I even do it at home(wash my hands frequently.)
I do that too -- but I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). Maybe you should get checked out if you feel like you NEED to have your hands washed.
i worked in the restaurant business for 10 years. i still have to wash my hands alot

No comments:

Post a Comment