Sunday, December 20, 2009

What would happen if you put 100% polyester material that says ';hand wash'; in the washing machine?

I recently bought a Halloween costume that would look nicer if it was a little bit smaller on me. If I don't hand wash it what are the worst outcomes?What would happen if you put 100% polyester material that says ';hand wash'; in the washing machine?
It could stretch out, or fall apart. Do you have delicate or handwash cycle on your machine? you could try that at your own risk but 'handwash' on the tag usually means that it's a delicate material and I've made that mistake b4 and it stretched out my shirt very badly and it lost it's shape. It ruined it.What would happen if you put 100% polyester material that says ';hand wash'; in the washing machine?
I have washed polyester that say ';dry clean'; in my washer. I use cold water and use the delicate cycle. I also hand dry it. Nothing bad happened.





You can try putting it in the dryer...
Nothing would happen, just put it on the delicate cycle. and use cold water, it should be ok.
it turns into a ham sandwich
it would die
  • option arm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment