Thursday, December 24, 2009

I just fingering a prostitute after that i eat some starters without washing my hand are their chances of aids?

2-3 days ago i meet a prostitute, i just sitting with her %26amp; drinking a beer with some starters, i just done one mistake i just touched her vagina with my finger %26amp; after that i eat starters without washing my hands. Do i have chances of aids or hiv. i am very scared of it. What can i do .I just fingering a prostitute after that i eat some starters without washing my hand are their chances of aids?
Hehe. No! No way you could catch HIV just touching HIV+ person! Even if it was 'down there'.





You should inform better on HIV transmission. Only fluid exchange can lead to infection. Sex, blood exchange.... Even unsafe sex not necessarily leads to infection, but i wouldnt play with that.





So, don't worry, you're 100% not infected!I just fingering a prostitute after that i eat some starters without washing my hand are their chances of aids?
Not likely, I doubt a prostitute gets aroused and therefore you didn't make her wet so no vaginal fluid got onto your finger.
wat starters? and i doubt it but u shouldnt eat with dirty hands..sumthin im werkin at myself

No comments:

Post a Comment