Thursday, December 24, 2009

What gets your dishes cleaner? Hand washing or dish washers?

Id Have To Say Hand Washing!What gets your dishes cleaner? Hand washing or dish washers?
Dish washer I hate doing dishes!What gets your dishes cleaner? Hand washing or dish washers?
Cleaner, dishwasher.....but I get more water spotting. I now only hand wash and hand dry glass and silverware.
By hand is good . I think once your diswasher is old ,it doesnt work as well . Less electric washing by hand .
An automatic electric dishwasher is great only if it is a well made one. I recommend names like Miele, Ariston, Siemens, G.E., and Asko.





However nothing cleans pots and pans with dried on food like washing and soaking by hand. Also, dishes soiled with heavy protein based molecules such as egg, banana, etc.. don鈥檛 do well in dishwashers. Everything else is good to go! I wouldn鈥檛 be without and electric dishwasher. I think they are one of 1st world living鈥檚 most under-appreciated inventions and conveniences.





The main reason for having an electric dishwasher is that they are great step savers and save a lot of time in the kitchen. They help make cleaning up the kitchen鈥攁 breeeze. An automatic electric dishwasher allows you to hide your dirty dishes until you鈥檙e ready to clean them as opposed to leaving the mess all over the kitchen counter and in the sink---ewww





Dishwashers are also much more frugal with their use of water than you can be at the kitchen sink. People tend to let their faucets run continuously when they wash dishes by hand which wastes a lot of water. At the sink people rinse each dish individually. This causes much more consumption of water than an electric dishwasher consumes. An electric dishwasher can wash and rinse 7 times as many dishes as you could wash by hand with about 7 gallons of water or less. Try doing that at your kitchen sink; I鈥檒l bet you can鈥檛.





Automatic electric dishwashers are also better at sanitizing dishware. They wash dishes with 150 degree water and detergent that contains bleach and sodium hydroxide. Try putting your hand in 150 degree water for 15 minutes and see what happens. This may be good if you鈥檙e concerned about the spread of flu or cold germs, or if you鈥檙e taking care of someone who is ill in your house.





Get an electric dishwasher; you鈥檒l be glad you did. But if you get one, get a good one, don鈥檛 skimp on quality, otherwise you鈥檒l be sorry.
I use any type of soap powder with any type of clorax
hand washing
the dishwasher because the water gets hotter than when you wash the dishes by hand.
With a family of 4 I choose to hand wash my dishes as I cook and I only run my dishwasher once a week. It saves on electric and water. I have found that either way works, just depends on your choice of time or saving your utilities.
Dishwashing because the water can reach higher temps for sanitizing your dishes.
Absolutely hand washing! It also uses a lot less electricity too. When hand washing dishes put about a capful of Javex in your water.It will regularly keep stains at bay.
i am a sucker for the dishwasher, but i think maybe hand washing would be better


i always use my dishwasher and my dishes are always clean, but have to deal with water spots on some glasses and silverware
I'd say hand washing because they get it cleaner,sometimes brighter.
It's the combo! I prewash my dishes, just to get stick on food off, then use the dishwasher. Some people would say, why do you do this if you already washed them? Because I know the dishwasher gets any spot I forgot and of course, sanitizes them. Germ free!
hand washing
dishwashers -- the water is much hotter. But you have to have a soap that doesn't leave a film if you have hard water. and you must not overcrowd the dishwasher. Don't put things in with tons of crude on them either, like loads of chocolate cake crumbs. You get sanitized dishes with grungy bits of cake on them.
I prefer handwashing. Dishwasher suck. You have too prerinse anyways. Might as well finish the job.





The Syko Ward
Dishwashers do clean awhole lot better. We purchased a black light for finding bacteria (have a cleaning business). Checked the dishes that I washed by hand and those that I ran through the dishwasher. The hand washed dishes had bacteria, those that ran through the dishwasher did not.
hand washing, dishwashers suck

No comments:

Post a Comment