Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can hand sanitizer substitute washing hands before eating?

like after the class ends and now it is lunch time...


will hand sanitizer do the same job as washing hands?Can hand sanitizer substitute washing hands before eating?
Hand Sanitizer takes away harmful bacteria so its the exact same thing as hand washing in my opinion probably better


%26lt;3 hope that i helped you glad to see you care haha GO SANITATION LOLCan hand sanitizer substitute washing hands before eating?
I think it's mostly a matter of personal preference. As for myself, I use hand sanitizer maybe 50 times a shift but before I eat, I use soap and water. Sanitizers shouldn't be used if your hands are visibly soiled and even if they aren't, I prefer to have nothing on them, not even sanitizer, before I put something in my mouth.
Hand sanitizer skeeves me out. This is the way I think of it.....





You touch something disgusting





You use hand sanitizer on your hands





Whatever disgusting thing you got on your hands is still there but the bacteria is dead. So, yes it kills germs but it does not remove dirt.
It helps, but I think washing hands would be better!
Yes, that should be fine, but any visible dirt on the hands won't be removed by it.
Yes it helps but soap and water are better if that is available.
absolutely, i always do that. =]
I guess. But I hate the taste of it...its just gross
yes, why do you think people use it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment