Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hand washing Victoria Secret Bras?

I have always bought Victoria Secret bras and I always just wash them, but I am sick of them getting wrecked so quickly. SO I want to hand wash the new ones I just bought like the tag says to but how do you hand wash bras? How much soap do you use and how do you make sure you got all the soap rinsed out? It's sounds useless and unsanitary to me...Hand washing Victoria Secret Bras?
You should buy a bottle of Woolite and handwash them in the sink. Simply put in the Woolite, add water, and then put the bra in and let it soak for 15 or 20 minutes. After awhile you may want to swirl the bra around in the soapy water before draining it Refill the sink with clean water and rinse the bra. You may need to do this twice to remove the soap. Hang the bra up to drip dry. That's all there is to it.Hand washing Victoria Secret Bras?
Wash them in the gentle cycle %26amp; hang them to dry. NO CLOTHES DRYER! thats what ruins a bra
e, I'd buy the same styles at JCPenney, because they have the same merchandise in their Ambrielle brand at lower prices and I haven't had any trouble washing mine in the machine on delicate. I just hang them to dry and they turn out great!
Use Woolite. Put them in the (clean) sink in cool or luke warm water, add very little soap (less than a capful) as sink is filling.





I like to let the bras soak in the water for about an hour. I swoosh them around a couple times.





Then I drain the sink, refill with more cool water, swoosh a few times.





Place on nice thick bath towel, fold towl over and press gently to remove water. Lay flat to dry (my bras are padded and wringing destroys the padding).





Wait til you have 4 or 5 to wash.





It really pays off - when you consider how much they cost!
An alternative:


get some of the mesh bags that are made just for washing delicates in the machine. Make sure you get some larger ones for bigger lingerie too. Use them in your washer with mild detergent, or Woolite, on gentle cycle. Always hang your unmentionables to dry. Happy panties, and happy bras etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment