Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hand wash detergent in washing machine ?

I have put hand wash detergent in the washer dryer and bubbles were coming out of the drawer, the door and when I stopped it and tried it again it wouldn't work, is it worth fixing it?Hand wash detergent in washing machine ?
I did that once and learned my lesson. Maybe the wet suds when they went everywhere got into something electric. If the machine still won't work call your appliance mechanic. Sure it's worth fixing. Stuff is expensive these days, but, it was your mistake and not the machine's mistake.Hand wash detergent in washing machine ?
I'd let everything get good and dry and try it again. NEVER use hand detergent or dish detergent in the washer for exactly the reason you experienced--they are formulated to make lots of bubbles. Washing machine detergent makes almost none.





TX Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment