Sunday, December 20, 2009

Washing clothes that are supposed to be hand washed?

i hate hand washing stuff. i don't even know how. have you ever washed something in a machine and it turns out fine even if the tag tells you to hand wash it?Washing clothes that are supposed to be hand washed?
i just use cold water in the washer and put it on the delicate cycle. Just lay it flat or hang it on a hanger to dry it. make sure you don't put anything in the washer that can damager it (ie velcro/ hooks)


Dunno if you're SUPPOSE to do it this way, but it's always worked out for me just fineWashing clothes that are supposed to be hand washed?
Yes I have....I am a Mother of 3 and way to busy to handwash certain things...


Use the gentle cycle on your washer ( mine has actually a handwash cycle), a mild detergent and cold water...


Now....I don`t put delicates in the dryer, cause heat can do damage....
Ya--almost everything--just use the gentle cycle. But you have to be the judge. The really delicate stuf should still be done by hand.
I do it all the time; I just put the items in a delicate wash and so far I've never had any problems.
Yes I have. I almost always do since im too lazy to hand wash it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment