Thursday, December 24, 2009

My private area is itchy and it happened ever since I started hand washing my panties...more?

I soak them in vinegar and water first, then I hand wash them with baby shampoo...a few weeks later, I noticed my private area is itchy...is it because of the vinegar I use or what, help?My private area is itchy and it happened ever since I started hand washing my panties...more?
yeh it sounds like the vinegar...don't use it anymore use just normal soap and water :)My private area is itchy and it happened ever since I started hand washing my panties...more?
Its definitely the vinegar, it causes changes to your ph balance and can therefore cause itching.
Try non perfumed detergent at the grocery store.
just because you put a wet sponge in your panties and move your hand up and down its not consdered cleaning them.

No comments:

Post a Comment