Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hand washing a wonderbra?

This bra doesn't have laundering instructions! I assume it must be hand washed. Any suggestions on detergent? Wash before wearing? If you can't wring it out do you just hang it dripping wet? Help!! Thanks!Hand washing a wonderbra?
I know this sounds a bit weird, but I swear it works. Whenever I need to clean a bra, I wear it in the shower. Gentle soap or shampoo is totally sufficient. After washing and rinsing it while wearing it, I just hang it up to dry.Hand washing a wonderbra?
Well, this isn't my ';forte';, but I do remeber being with my girlfriend on a recent shopping spree at a local boutique. She was told by the saleslady to just wear her bra in the shower and wash and rinse it while in there! Made sense to me. I think she just lets it drip dry in there when she is finished.





No kidding!!
You could hand wash it, pat it w/ a thick towel folded into layers, then hang to dry.
I would hand wash in mild detergent or your regular detergent, but diluted. I wouldn't wring it out that could damage the padding and ruin the under wires. Put in between 2 towels on the kitchen table and blot till most of the water is out of the bra. I hang my bras on the door knobs to dry overnite because i have been told that he heat from the dryer is bad for the elastic in bras. They last longer this way.
You should ALWAYS wash clothing (or at least run it in the dryer) before you wear it. You don't know who tried it on before you. I wash mine in the washer in cold water but always line dry them. That way they don't get all mis-shapen.
you must always wash anything like a delicate bra or panties when you buy them and they can be washed in a delicate cycle with a mild detergent there are many on the marked always hang to dry never put them in the dryer it spoils the elastic bits

No comments:

Post a Comment