Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dishwasher or Hand washing?

Do you prefer handwashing the dishes or using the dishwasher?Dishwasher or Hand washing?
That depends entirely on how many dishes there are. If there is a sink full, the dishwasher is my best friend. If there are only a few, it's just as easy to do them by hand and put them away. Of course, if my significant other is in the mood for some bubble play, I'll wash dishes all night long....Dishwasher or Hand washing?
dishwasher if I had one but handwashing it will be.
i think the dishwasher is pretty convenient, but my experiences with them haven't been the best.


for example, when i take out the dishes, i always feel that they're not fully clean, so i put them back in to wash a second time. i know, it's anal, but i've seen residue on washed dishes. so i prefer hand washing if i have the time. that way, i KNOW the dishes are clean =]
Dishwasher because its more sanitary.
That's a no-brainer. Dishwasher.
Hand washing, don't have a dishwasher, I've been to houses where they don't get the dishes very clean wouldn't want one.
Always hand washing, better!!!
since i don't have a dishwasher, i'd love one!!!
Dishwasher is more conveinant definatly! Great when you got a lot of dishes in your sink that need washing! With a dishwasher the water thats used is hotter also, which is better for cleaning the dishes. Thats especially good for baby bottles and silverware. Its just more sanitary. But i do prefer to wash plastic cups by hand cuz in the dishwasher they dont stay put sometimes. Some things cant go in the dishwasher and for those things handwashing is the only way to go.
I have a dishwasher and rarely use it. I like to clean the dishes by hand so I know they are clean.
Well, I PREFER usint the dishwasher, but some dishes don't fit or aren't safe to put in the dishwasher...
Handwash a few


Dishwasher for quite a few
I handwash but if I had a dishwasher I would use it because it gets the dishes more clean because it uses such hot water, hotter water then you can touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment